Sunday, January 22, 2012

Still Waiting.....

Well after 3 days this week where I thought we might be heading to the hospital, it's a bit depressing to find myself still very pregnant. But despite some very strong and fairly frequent contractions, they eventually slowed and mostly stopped and here I am still looking and feeling like a beached whale.

I have been rather reluctant to venture too far from home for fear of finding myself too far from my hospital, so life kinda has felt like it's on hold this week. We have mostly been home bodies. A friend from church took the kids on Friday and let me have a bit of a day off, it was wonderful! The kids had a great time and didn't want to leave, after it seemed silly to drive home just to turn around 20 minutes later and go get the girls from school, so we went to the library for a bit and had fun reading and doing puzzles. Otherwise our week has been uneventful... Next week will be more exciting, I promise :P

No comments: