Sunday, December 7, 2025

Holiday Craziness Begins

Kids are back to school and the Christmas Season has officially begun!  Monday was nuts,  Swimming in the morning, then getting David to school and working out, then I had to sneak in the grocery shopping before meeting up for a Ladies Lunch at Pastini.  Then time to get David and in the evening, Dan had his game night, and I went to swim practice with Aaron and Evelyn.  

Nicole gave David an extra Elf on the Shelf that they had, so David brought it home and would wake up in the morning looking to see if it moved during the night.  So the first night, I moved it, but that was all.  The next night, before I could do anything, I found the elf like this.


James has been moving him the last few nights and has been so clever and sweet with it!!!!  



Tuesday, David had a primary activity - they had a great time making cute Christmas Tree decorations and then Eileen and I went to a Relief Society Activity.  We had fun and it was a yummy dinner! 

Wednesday was the usual, swim, workout, work, school youth activities, swim practice.  

Thursday after school, we went to the Bingo Night at David's school.  We had fun, didn't really win much, but had a good time together!  



Thursday the swim team did a mock meet - it was a lot of fun and gave the kids the chance to see what it was going to be like and get a feel for how they are run!  

Friday was a massive swim meet at work, guarding swimmeets is always a bit more stressful.  There were some really obnoxious coaches that kept whistling for their swimmers at REALLY LOUD volume and REALLY HIGH pitched and REALLY OFTEN.  But it was also exciting and fun!  In the evening, Dan and I watched A Knight's Tale with Evelyn.  

Saturday was the usual NUTS.  I took Evelyn to the Winter Market at Mountainside in the morning, then Aaron and I went to Parkrose, then in the evening Eileen and I went to a Craft night and made a cute little nativity scene with a bunch of friends, then I went to Open Polo.  

Today was a great Sabbath.  We had Fast and Testimony Meeting and then Primary.  After, I took a nap until choir.  Choir went well - we've had people coming from Aloha 1st ward for the Christmas program!  It was wonderful! 

Evelyn had her first Encore show tonight - but she has been sick all day, so she didn't sing tonight, she just played the flute.  Hopefully she will start feeling better soon!  


No comments: