We've had a busy week! Swim team started this week and Aaron and Evelyn are swimming hard and having fun. There is a new head coach this year, she seems really nice and the team is looking great so far!
Tuesday was a usual Tuesday, plus David had activity days - he had fun making friendship bracelets and eating snacks with friends.
Wednesday after school, David's friend Landon came over to play. They boys had fun together and it was great! In the evening, there was swim practice for Evie and Aaron, Water Polo for me, and youth activities for Dan and James.
Thursday after school I went home to get some things ready for the banquet that night. Then in the evening, we had the end of season Water Polo team banquet. It was a lot of fun and great to have one last chance to hang out with the kids and their parents!
Friday night, Dan and I went to dinner with the Blanchards and Ballageers, then we went to see Bryce Bristow in his play Harvey. It was so good and a lot of fun!
Saturday morning, I had a fun time at Barracudas practice doing our 2 Mile Relay! I had a great group of women to swim with! My times were not the fastest, but I was consistent - all of my times were within a second of eachother. Then we had a mostly chill day. In the evening, Dan had his leadership meeting and then we had the adult session of Stake Conference. It was a great meeting. I drove Evelyn out to a dance before the meeting and met Eileen and Dan there, then after, I went to Open Polo. It was fun, but numbers were low.
Stake Conference today was great - the talks were great and the music was great! Evie even managed to secure us soft seats. :)
After, we went home and played and chatted with Anna on the phone, then we had the Christensen's and Bagoyo's over for dinner and games. James stopped by too, and we all had a fun night!
Anna had a concert tonight and Grandma and Grandpa Jones were able to be there to watch it!
No comments:
Post a Comment