This week was Senior Night. The girls played Lincoln and since Lincoln's boys backed out, the boys scrimmaged with eachother and their coaches played with them. It was fun for all. With a big team like this, there were a lot of seniors, and it was wonderful to celebrate them!!
Our Ward Halloween Party was on Friday - at the same time as the school's trunk or treat. We went to the ward party - David's friend Paxton and his family came - then David went with them to hit up the school's trunk or treat too. Eileen was having a round night, so I took her home after about 20 minutes. At least I got to eat some chili and soup.
Cannon was in town for a bit this weekend! It was so fun to get to see him. He was checking out George Fox University as an option for his next step in school.
Saturday was insanely busy. I got up to swim in the morning, then with to the free coffee social after for a bit. I headed home to make some waffle batter for Eileen. Then we had the kids water polo, then I took Eileen to the Reptile and Exotic Pets show. We enjoyed walking around and talking and looking at stuff. We even ran into some friends. Then we headed out for some dinner at Sushi Hana. After, I got home and Dan and I went to the Blanchard's Halloween party which was a TON of fun! We played games and ate food and had a blast chatting. Then I headed down to a late entrance at Open Polo.
No comments:
Post a Comment