Monday morning, I got up to swim early as usual, then worked out as usual, then I gathered kids up and we drove down to drop them off at FSY. Anna, Aaron and Evelyn all went with friends and we had a fun drive down.
The kids had an amazing week - and I got glimpses of it through BeReal which was fun.
Wednesday, I took Eileen, James and David to George Rogers park to play in the water for a few hours with friends. We had a great time and the weather was perfect. We had a wonderful day!
Thursday, Dan and I went out to Rockaway Beach for a night away to celebrate our anniversary. 22 years! We had a fun evening watching the sunset on the beach and watching some olympics. Then a relaxed evening eating a yummy breakfast and walking on the beach and browsing some of the shops.
Friday, we got home and got right back into busy. Eileen was glad to have relief from the boys again and we got back into regular routines.
Saturday, I picked up kids from FSY bright and early, then since none of us had had any breakfast, I took them out for donuts. Anna found a fun little bakery with donuts that was open in Salem and we stopped there for some of the best donuts I've ever had. They were a big hit all around.
Saturday was crazy - we had water polo, temple trip, birthday party and more water polo. Anna was exhausted after FSY and slept most of the day. Evelyn immediatly went to hang out with her friends for the rest of the day.
Sunday was wonderful. Sacrament Meeting was beautiful, and primary went well with our little Olympic themed activity. We had the sister missionaries over for dinner and then I took the boys to the park to play for a bit before bed time. We met up with Paxton and his dad and brother. The boys had a fun time playing together and then planned a playdate for Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment