Sunday, September 18, 2022

School and Birthdays

It's been a busy week.  David is loving school and loves to talk about it after too.  We usually stop and play for a bit after school before heading home.  James generally dumps his backpack with me and David thinks it fun to carry it on top of his.  





 Monday evening, we had a water polo game, and it was a rough one - and one that has led me to communicating with the people in charge of water polo refs in the state.  Which has be seriously stressed out, but hopefully we can get it all resolved with no hard feelings and some changes made.  

Tuesday morning, Dan headed out to CA for a conference with Jon and Sandi.  The conference was good and they got home safe and sound Friday evening.  

Wednesday was my birthday.  Dan had got a bunch of things ready for me before he left, so he cooked my birthday cake and had left a card with my gift in it for me to open on my birthday.  Otherwise, I spent the day doing most of the normal things.  Dan and Sandi called to sing happy birthday to me, but Dan dropped out half way through when he decided that Sandi sounded better alone.  lol

Friday we celebrated Evelyn's birthday.  She is officially a teenager now.  She had a few friends over for a sleepover.  They had a blast listening to music and painting nails and watching movies and eating snacks.  


Saturday, I took Anna and went to play water polo - should have brought Aaron too.  We had fun though and then after, we headed home and I showered and Dan and I went to the temple and met up with John and Melissa, then went to dinner with them after.  I love living near family!  

Today, Eileen and David have been feeling a bit under the weather.  I don't know that David will be able to go to school tomorrow, he was coughing a lot today.  :(  Otherwise, it was a great day.  We had a nice day playing games and doing crafts and chatting with family.  

No comments: