We've had a busy week, with some of us being a bit under the weather. James and David are becoming social butterflies. They have both had birthday party invitations and David had a play date this week with some friends from school. Both boys just want to hang out with friends on the play ground after school, so we spend most afternoons just hanging out at the play ground.
Tuesday was our first league water polo game. It went well and the girls won. But best of all - it was really well refed and so the kids were able to have fun!
James had Activity Days on Wednesday - but was in a bit of a grumpy mood for it, but David had a blast.
Friday, I met up with a bunch of friends for lunch and we had a great time chatting and eating. It's amazing how fast the week went though. It felt like it had barely started and it was almost over.
We had a busy weekend. Evelyn and Aaron had a youth temple trip on Saturday morning. Anna was gone Friday and Saturday at the Encore retreat. She had a great time, but came home tired!
Dad and the younger boys kept busy - David had fun painting his fingers and my toes and Evie's toes
This weekend was also the big boys tournament at THills. It was rough since we were down our strongest player and two of our other experienced players were getting over colds, we also struggled with people getting there on time, so we ended up forfeiting two of our games and just playing half games to get some play time, but still not kill the boys. They did well - but it was a rough weekend.
I also got to watch a lot of water polo - including some of the best teams in the state, which was a lot of fun. I had fun chatting with the other coaches and parents and refs and I'm already looking forward to next weekend.
Aaron and I were able to go to some of church before we had to leave for the game, and I got to direct the ward choir - and they did amazing. Anna accompanied us and did an amazing job! She is so talented and brave!
No comments:
Post a Comment