Tuesday, David and I headed to the church to work out and play. As usual he had a great time. He's getting a bit more social as he gets used to the other kids and the craziness! The afternoon included Anna having a track meet where she competed in pole vault for the first time and achieved her goal of breaking 7 minutes on her mile! She got a new PR of 6:53 on her mile!! Aaron and Evie had piano lessons.
Wednesday was a typical Wednesday with school and youth activities. I stayed during activities and practiced organ.
Thursday was a beautiful day and David and I went for a long walk in the morning. He loves going on walks and loves telling me where to go so we spent most of the morning out and walking around town. In the evening, we had choir practice and then we collapsed at the end of the day!
Friday was a crazy morning for us. My mom was going in to surgery in the morning, and me Dad was supposed to be back in time to take her to the hospital and sit with her, but his flight was set down half way home for medical reasons and then had technical problems, so he spent the whole night in the airport or on a plane stressed out about getting home to mom. I headed down early to take her in for her surgery and sit with her until she went in. My dad finally managed to make it home not too long after she was taken back for surgery prep, so he was able to see her before her surgery. He was exhausted though, since he wasn't really able to get any sleep. After she was taken in to surgery, David and I headed home for lunch and a nap After getting David down for a nap, I tried to get some rest so I would be ready for the temple that evening. Dan and I went to the temple that night and then got some dinner after and headed home.
Saturday was fun and busy. Anna and I went to go work out in the morning. My mom obviously wasn't there today and Sandi and her family had headed to Cali for the week, so it was just Anna and I. While we were gone, Dan took the kids to the Library and then to a park to play for a bit. weather has been so beautiful!! We had a great evening together and played some games before heading to bed.
Sunday was great! Dan gave a talk today and as usual was wonderful to listen to and learn from! Primary was a bit crazy, but mostly went well! After church was a linger longer. Everyone had a great time with old friends and making new friends. After, the kids were great at helping clean up. The kids are officially on spring break, so they were excited to stay up and play some games with us - we had a great time working our way through games with the kids!


No comments:
Post a Comment