Sunday, September 29, 2019

Lots of fun!

We had a busy week.  Eileen and Aaron both had orthodontist appointments - just an evaluation to figure out what needed to be done and when.  Eileen was not crazy about the idea of braces, but she seemed ok with the invisalign idea... we'll see.  David loved the appointments - he got to play with fun new toys and the ladies in the office all love him - of course.


Wednesday was a combined activity for the youth and their leaders and parents - it was to prepare us for the changes coming to the youth and children't programs of the church.  It was a great fireside! 

I gave the sister's a ride to exchanges this week and the new sister in our ward was Bianca's (Soeur Jones) companion while she was in Oklahoma!

Rehearsal was great on Thursday, we have one new first soprano this year and I got to sing next to her this week - and it was wonderful - she was so easy and fun to sing next to! 

Anna had a busy babysitting weekend.  She had babysitting jobs on Friday and Saturday night.  I think she enjoyed it - but she was tired when she got home. 

Saturday was a rather crazy day - Anna had a cross country meet, I worked out with Sandi and Mom, Evie had a birthday party, Anna was babysitting, and Dan and I went to dinner and a movie with some friends of ours.  The movie was interesting - not great, but not bad. 

Today during the second hour of church, we met together in the chapel to learn about the new program.  It will be centered on helping the children and youth come to Christ and take responsibility for their own growth - spiritual, intellectual, physical and social.  I love how it focuses on helping the kids make goals and achieve them! 

We had the Perkins family over for dinner tonight and had a fun time chatting with them.  The kids all had a fun time running around and making noise. 

No comments: