Sunday, September 8, 2019

Bad Mommy

I apparently didn't take any pictures this week....  No Bueno.... 

Monday was Labor Day.  We had some friends over in the morning for swimming and eating yummy food.  Then for dinner, we went to another friends house for more yummy food and fun and games.  It was a great day and we had a fun time hanging out with friends! 

Tuesday was back to the usual school days.  Eileen's schedule is finally getting settled for school. 

Wednesday was mutual for Eileen and Anna - I went with them to have time to practice the organ.  I'm kinda planning on needing that for the foreseeable future.  At least through the new year.  :)  It's been fun though - fun learning a new skill and fun doing something difficult. 

Thursday was the first day back for choir.  Eileen, Anna and I picked up a couple friends and headed down to choir.  It was a lot of fun - I always love the first couple rehearsals.  I love getting to sing new songs and sight read.  I love getting to sing again after a break.  And really - I just love to sing!  It was a fun rehearsal and I hope the kids had a good time as well. 

Friday, we went to the temple with some friends from the ward.  We went to dinner first and then we went to the temple.  It was a great night! 

Saturday morning, Anna had a cross country meet - she did great.  Evie tried to do the 1 mile fun run - but it was hot and she got too tired part way through and ended up getting driven back in a golf cart.  :)  She was fine - but it was really hot and a mile is a long way for her still.  I had an organ workshop in the morning - it was great - I got some great tips and some good ideas to help me get better.  Then I took kids to the library and Dan got the grocery shopping done.  Then we went to the pool for a little while while Dad got dinner ready - finally Dan and I had the adult session of Stake Conference in the evening.  We had a great day - but crazy busy!  After, Dan and I went to the Malt Shop with some friends and had a fun time chatting and eating! 

Stake Conference general session was this morning and it was wonderful.  The talks were wonderful and then we had a great time talking about it and talking about the gospel with the kids after lunch.  In the evening after dinner, we went over to the Hubbards for dessert and had fun chatting and eating yummy cake! 

No comments: