This week has been rather crazy! Monday was a bit crazy as usual. It was full of laundry and grocery shopping and school stuff and family home evening. We got our Christmas Tree at Home Depot and then headed home to decorate it! The kids had a great time decorating the tree and listening to Christmas music.
Tuesday the kids had school as usual. Anna usually stays after school for an hour to use the weight room and work out. Next week, Eileen is going to be staying after all the time for play practices. Tuesday evening, I had choir practice - we were sneaking one last rehearsal in before the concerts this weekend.
Wednesday evening, the girls had young womens and I had a Nativity concert meeting. Otherwise, our day was mostly the usual school stuff.
Thursday was nice and relatively quiet - nothing going on in the evenings for once, so we enjoyed a nice evening together. In the morning, David and I went out and did some Christmas shopping. Then we got home and I put David down for a nap and did some Christmas present organization to try and figure out what we have for which kids.
Friday, things got really crazy! I had an early rehearsal - our dress rehearsal - we were there for 5 hours, on our feet the whole time and singing the whole time. It was fun, but tiring. I got home and crashed.
Saturday morning, The kids and I had the children's choir rehearsal. It went really well - we had a few more people show up - I think we will have a good sized little group! After, I went home and took a little nap before getting up and heading to our concerts. I had to get there around 3 - and our first concert was at 5 - then our second one started at 8. It was a lot of fun!! My parents and Sandi and Kai and Dan and the girls came to the first concert. I think everyone had a really great time. Anna was a bit anxious to go though since she had a beehive party - so I didn't get to see them after. I got home after 11 pm totally ready to crash!
Church today was wonderful - we did a special second hour talking about the new "Come Follow Me" for individuals and families. I am really excited to dive in and try it out. After church, the adult choir met to practice for the Nativity Concert and Stake Conference next month. The only downside was the total lack of Christmas music during the meetings...
Sunday, December 2, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment