Sunday, December 9, 2018

And More Christmas Music

This week was the usual busy.  Eileen and Anna both have after school activities, but just when I think I'm going to take the younger kids straight home after school, something happens and I end up having to pick them up...  Monday was the usual busy with laundry day.

Tuesday was a great institute lesson.  The kids were busy with school stuff and all the usual fun.  I watched my friends little girl so she could go to her doctor's appointment.

Wednesday the kids had all sorts of church activities.  Evelyn and Aaron had Activity Day's and Cub Scouts.  I officially don't have cub scouts anymore - so it was kinda crazy just waiting for them to get done.  Then Eileen and Anna had their young women's activity.  The youth were going caroling to help advertise a bit for the Nativity Concert this weekend.  They had a great time.  Eileen had managed to make a new friend who listened to her talk about her stories - she was so happy when I picked her up.  I'm so glad that we are in a great ward with such great youth.

Thursday morning, I met with the new cub master to help show her the ropes and pass on all my papers and stuff.  Dan got the stuff to make bath bombs with the kids and they had a blast making and using them! 



Friday was a typical school day mostly.  Anna had her all-region band audition - she got 14th chair for trumpets!  She got home late though.  Evelyn had a Student Council activity to get the school ready and decorated for Breakfast with Santa.  She had a ton of fun decorating and hanging out with her friends.

Saturday morning, Dan took Evie and James and Aaron to Breakfast with Santa at the school.   They had a great time, then hurried over to the church for Children's choir rehearsal.  We had our final rehearsal before the concert!  It has been so much fun doing this children's choir - they are great kids!


In the evening, we met up with Josh and Dana for a double date dinner then met up with some more friends at the Brian Regan show.  We had a great time!

Sunday was the big Nativity Concert.  Church was wonderful - then we helped set up the church, ran home for dinner, then came back for the concert.  The children did a wonderful job and all the music was beautiful!  The place was packed - tons of members and friends from the community all together celebrating the birth of Christ!

No comments: