Since Dan was still out of town, this week started off with a busy Monday of doing laundry, going grocery shopping and running errands. Dan was originally supposed to get back Monday night, but he ended up needing to stay an extra day. We put off Family Home Evening until we could do it with Daddy.
Tuesday James had preschool, my mom went out to run some errands, and Becca came over so we could work on our dolls. It's been so fun having her over and getting to have fun making stuff. Dan got back in the evening, just in time to have dinner before it was all cleaned up and then to have a little joint birthday party. My mom wanted to have a little birthday party for Eileen, Evie and I while she was here. Eileen and I got some cool metal building things that we can do together. Evie got a doll and I got a game expansion. Then we all got cake and ice cream. :)
Wednesday - one week until my daughter becomes a young woman... James and I mostly took it easy and spent some time hanging out with Daddy. In the evening, Eileen and Anna had activity days, Aaron had cub scouts, and I had choir. It was a wonderful day as usual.
Thursday, James had preschool again - the kids had fun dressing up for Halloween - such a cute little preschool class! After preschool James and I ran down to get Eileen's birthday presents. After school, Anna had auditions for the all state choir. Then I took the kids to get their flu shots.
We had our family home evening that night - I grabbed pumpkins while James was at preschool and we carved them and cooked the pumpkin seeds. The kids had a great time and are so excited about Halloween!
Friday, Dwayne and Nicole's kids came over to play while their mom and dad went to court to have their name change made official - they are now officially Dwayne and Nicole Bayer. We all headed over to Niki's house for her Halloween party. The kids all had a great time (except poor Tayanna who wasn't feeling the greatest - but she was feeling better by the end of the party. Anayia told me that I was a really good cook (that girl is awesome!) It was a lot of fun though - I also got to see Tammy and had fun chatting together.
After school, Anna had robotics and Eileen had an eye appointment. Dan came home to help out, and I took Eileen to her appointment. She got checked out - got new glasses and while we waited for them glasses to be ready, we walked around the shops and got her some new pants - she is officially into Juniors - she needs more length with out getting wider around the waist. Then we headed home for dinner.
Saturday we started out early by heading to the church to clean the building. Then I took Eileen to flute lessons. And then the kids had piano lessons. Then, we began the cleaning! We got the house straightened up and the kids rooms cleaned up and got our house nice and ready for a happier more peaceful Sabbath. In the evening, we dressed up and headed to the church for the trunk or treat. The kids had a lot of fun seeing friends and collecting candy. I had fun seeing friends and sneaking some candy. :)
Today was the primary program. James' first and Eileen's last. For the only time, I had all of my kids in one primary program. The program was WONDERFUL. The kids all did such a good job. James wanted me up there with him, so I sat with him and snuggled and sang along. They all did an awesome job with their parts. Aaron and each of his class members had a little solo singing a verse of Book of Mormon Stories. He did such an amazing job! He was a little nervous - but he sang beautifully and was amazing. Eileen was last and bore a beautiful testimony - despite being scared out of her mind to be speaking in front of that many people. This was her last week as a primary girl - next Sunday, she will be in Young Women's. The rest of church was great too - then after church, I had ward choir and Dan had a meeting and Eileen met with the Bishop, Anna was amazing and watched the kids in the nursery room until Dan could take them home. Then we played together a bit before Eileen and I headed to Stake Choir. We had a great time singing beautiful music. Then we headed home to have dinner with some new friends in the ward. And after played a game together. We had a fun evening before putting the kids to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment