We were up at the cabin through Wednesday. Grandpa took the girls fishing - they each caught 2 fish, then Uncle Frank helped them cook them and they got to eat them for dinner! They were so proud of themselves!!
We also spent lots of time hiking and singing and collecting rocks and flowers - but it rained a lot - so thankfully we were able to have lot of fun indoors too. Frank and Tina and Frankie arrived Monday evening and the crazyness there was complete - beds were filled and the kitchen was packed with food!
Thursday we spent doing laundry and recovering (I always need to catch on sleep after visiting the cabin - I never sleep well up there) Friday we met up with the family at the museum and checked out some of the kids favorite exhibits. After, we picked up Nicole to babysit for us so Dan and I could go out for our anniversary! We have now been married for 12 years - I'm not sure how we got so old - but I'm sure glad I've gotten to get older with him. We went to the movie grill place and had dinner while we watched X-men.
Saturday, Dan and I spent the morning working in the yard - I needed to mow the front yard and trim up the edges and put down some week and feed, Dan worked on an old shed, making it use-able and clean! I spent some of the afternoon at the hospital - but I'm not ready to go into details yet - then we spent the evening eating Bagna Caulda with the family over at Grandpa's house.
No comments:
Post a Comment