Well James and I have jumped into our one-on-one time with energy. We have been keeping seriously busy. Monday started out with our usual laundry day, then we went to a friends house to help her pack. James was a big helper. There were a lot of animals there and it was hilarious to watch him with the animals. After, we made a trip to the grocery store and then it was time to pick up the kids from school.
Tuesday we had a friend over for the day. Addie came to hang out with us all day. She and James played together really well and had lots of fun together. We went on a walk and James said "Mommy, I like Addie!" Then, best of all, they played together while I had my first lunch since school started that didn't include a little boy climbing on my chair and trying to get me to give him bites of everything I ate.
Wednesday was another doctors appointment for me - the allergist did the skin prick test - I was there for over 2 hours - thankfully they deal well with kids and had movies for James to watch and even gave him a little snack since I'd forgotten one. James was well and done with being there well before I was able to leave though. Then we snagged a quick lunch and headed to get Nicole and the kids for the library. I had told James that we were going to a doctor's appointment and then the library - but when we drove past Dwayne and Nicole's house and didn't pick them up on the way to my appointment - he was rather upset with me, until I told him that we would get them later. I was amazed that he knew where we were though! Then that evening was my first day back to choir! yey!
Thursday we went back to our friends house to help pack some more and worked there for a couple hours. James was very good and very helpful!
Friday James and I took Heather and Chasity to another doctors appointment. I took the kids to Costco (which was nearby) during the appointment then we waited in the car until she was done. After, we headed back to the house to help Heather plan her wedding! We talked about music, and decorations and invites. We made a quick trip to Hobby Lobby to look at ideas and prices, then put the kids down for a nap! Then in the evening, we dropped off Heather and picked up our babysitter so Dan and I could do a temple night. It was a wonderful evening!
Saturday Eileen had her first flute lesson. She is so excited and can often be heard blowing into her flute and trying to make sounds! She loved her lesson and her teacher. (I will try and get a picture of it soon!) Then I went to go pick up the peaches we ordered and then Dwayne and Nicole came over to hang out for a bit. In the evening, I wanted to hit the grocery store for just a few things, so I hopped on Dan's bike and rode over with his side back that I got him for Christmas. It was a nice ride and nice night to be out! And the bag worked perfectly for carrying what I needed to get.
So I wasn't very good at taking pictures this week - but I did snag this funny one. James had seen a fly on the ceiling and wanted to get it. So he asked for the fly swatter then pulled the stool over to try and get it, but he couldn't reach. So he got on the ottoman and started trying to jump to get it, but he still couldn't reach it. Finally he came and asked me to get it for him. It was so funny to watch him try to solve the problem and GET THE FLY!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment