Dan got home on Monday and was able to take a couple days off this week. I went in to see the doctor about my back (which is still bugging me some since the fall) - she sent me for x-rays which showed nothing.... I have been told to ice it and see if that helps.... I also got Anna's 6 year old pictures taken and James' 6 month old pictures taken. We had a very hard time getting a normal looking smile out of Anna - she kept giving us these forced smiles that looked rather funny.... James loved it - and he just grinned and showed off his dimples for all he was worth - picking one picture was VERY hard!
Friday evening Becky and Newell and family came down for dinner and then left Zoe here to sleep over - the girls didn't stay up quite as late (thank goodness!) but they still had a really good time.
On Saturday, we had some fun watching the Olympics and playing together.
Then I took James to get his pictures done and when we got home I found this in the front room!!! LOL - Dan had helped the kids build a HUGE fort - they were very excited about it. :)
Church was fun today - I think my favorite part about being a primary chorister is doing singing time with the nursery - partly because it is so amazing to watch the power of music. It's amazing to watch 13 rowdy toddlers run around and get excited and sing "Popcorn Popping" with me and then to watch them all calm down and sit reverently as we sing "I am a Child of God" What sweet little spirits they are!!
No comments:
Post a Comment