Now on to November and (as Eileen won't let us forget) Eileen's birthday. Eileen has been counting down days and excitedly anticipating presents. She has picked her birthday dinner (Mac and Cheese of course - and she even picked Broccoli for a veggie) and she talks non stop about her birthday. I can't believe my little girl is almost 6... where have the years gone!!!! Heehee - more on that in 2 days though - since 6 years ago today, I was just a massive blimp who was waiting not so patiently for a sweet little bundle of joy!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Happy Halloween
Well - Halloween was kinda anti-climatic for us this year. Between half of us being sick and Halloween falling on a Sunday, and all the family we have had recently, we didn't do much for Halloween. On Friday we went to a ward Halloween party with lots of fun games, a bit of trunk-or-treating and yummy food, but 'we' only included me, Eileen and Anna - Aaron was rather naughty and didn't get to go - and Dan was nice enough to offer to keep Evie too. So the girls and I had some fun and then today for Halloween, I made Dan get out the costumes after church and get the kids dressed up so I could take pictures. LOL - kinda pathetic I know - but they are so CUTE! Eileen was a witch, Anna a ghost (she ran around the party yelling BOOO at everyone) Aaron a pirate (for like 20 minutes - but he LOVED the sword) and Evie was Tinkerbell. Can you believe this picture was only the second one I took! Good thing too since my battery was nearly dead.... :) 
Now on to November and (as Eileen won't let us forget) Eileen's birthday. Eileen has been counting down days and excitedly anticipating presents. She has picked her birthday dinner (Mac and Cheese of course - and she even picked Broccoli for a veggie) and she talks non stop about her birthday. I can't believe my little girl is almost 6... where have the years gone!!!! Heehee - more on that in 2 days though - since 6 years ago today, I was just a massive blimp who was waiting not so patiently for a sweet little bundle of joy!
Now on to November and (as Eileen won't let us forget) Eileen's birthday. Eileen has been counting down days and excitedly anticipating presents. She has picked her birthday dinner (Mac and Cheese of course - and she even picked Broccoli for a veggie) and she talks non stop about her birthday. I can't believe my little girl is almost 6... where have the years gone!!!! Heehee - more on that in 2 days though - since 6 years ago today, I was just a massive blimp who was waiting not so patiently for a sweet little bundle of joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment