Well the contract on our house fell through.... :( So now we are back to waiting....
This has been an eventful week. Monday we got to go and see the newest Bessendorfer and she is adorable!!! She slept the whole time we were there and she is soo sweet! We got to see Aunt Linda and meet Joseph and had a wonderful dinner.... then my kids peed all over themselves and we had to go home.....
Thursday Paul and Candace and family got in town. We had tons of fun playing with them. Soo fun to watch the cousins play together. It's so nice to be a bit nearer to them - we've missed them!
My mom got in on Friday - which also happened to be her birthday - so we had some family over for a little birthday party. I made a cake which was WAY overcooked - so i threw it out and started over and made one that was MUCH more edible! :) Food was good and company was better!
Saturday and Sunday I was performing in firesides with the choir that I joined a week and a half ago. They went well - I don't think i messed up too much!! :) The Colorado Mormon Chorale is somewhat similar to Evening Song (which I sang in in Texas) but bigger. :) I'm looking forward to rehearsals full of Christmas music now and can't wait for the Christmas Season!! LOL - I think Dan took all the pictures this week on his phone - so when I can get him to send me some of them I will post them :)
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment