The primary kids sang today at church. Eileen was so cute up there. every time they sang "I love you" she would reach out and point to me. Dan also spoke at church about mothers and motherhood (making me sound good) at one point, he quoted someone suggesting that kids should show their love for their mothers often by throwing their arms around them and saying "I love you" Eileen immediately dropped what she was doing and did just that!
Now for the fun. I asked Eileen some questions about me and here are her answers....
What's your mom's favorite dinner?
Eileen - Dutch babies (that's what we had for dinner tonight....)
What makes your mom happy?
Eileen - Me cracking the eggs for her (once again she is talking about making the dutch babies...)
What's the nicest thing you've ever done for your mom?
Eileen - Me reading books to her (she wanted to say the same thing as the last question, but I made her come up with something different)
What's your favorite thing to do with your mom?
Eileen - Play games, read books and snuggle
What's the best Mother's Day present you could give to your mom?
Eileen - a flower (and she did give me a flower! A lovely yellow weed flower from our yard!)
What's you mom's favorite primary song?
Eileen - How Firm a Foundation
If your mom had a million dollars, what would she buy?
Eileen - A pet fish (a what!!!!????? that's one pampered fish!!)
Gotta love the sweetness and wisdom of 4 year olds!!!
2 comments:
Eileen's answers are a CRACK UP. A PET FISH! Ha!
Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite mothers. :)
Hey, I got dirt too! :) We are lucky women! Good kids and a good husband!
Post a Comment