Saturday we celebrated again with my parents by spending the morning on the boat. Dan, Eileen and my dad were the only ones brave enough to get in the cold water. Dan took Anna and Aaron out in the tube (which was ok with Anna because she wasn't actually 'in' the water)
Today we got a new Bishop, since the old one got called into the Stake Presidency. It was a really neat experience and a great Sacrement Meeting....I just wish I could have heard some of it.... I think that we are the ward joke now. Today during the Sacrement, Anna and Aaron bonked heads pretty good and started crying loudly. After about 10 seconds Dan and I couldn't get them calmed down. We exchanged glances, picked up all 3 kids and walked out. Everyone in the ward (ourselves, the Stake Presidency and the Bishopbric included) were trying VERY hard not to laugh out loud. We were quite a sight. Me with a girl in each arm and Dan with Aaron.
2 comments:
Nice sideburns, Dan! Happy birthday! Sorry we're such bums and didn't even call.
I can vouch for the "comic relief" you guys provided during sacrament meeting. Very cute. :)
Post a Comment