Saturday, May 16, 2009

Conversation of the Day...

Well, really there are two of them... Both with Eileen. :)

Daddy: Eileen we need to stop and get gas
Eileen: Why do we need to stop and get gas?
Daddy: Well, because we are out of gas.
Eileen: Are we out of gas or almost out of gas?
Daddy: Well, it's on empty, so we are out of gas.
Eileen: Then how are we going?
Daddy: ok so we have a little bit left...
Eileen: So you were wrong and I was right!!! :)


Conversation number two...

Eileen: Mommy can you get this out of the plastic?
Mommy: ummm, ok I'll try.
(opens it up and one of two pieces comes out)
Mommy: How's that.
Eileen: Good... but you were supposed to get the ball out too!

1 comment:

LoriT said...

Too funny! I suspect it won't be the last time that Eileen was right and Daddy was wrong.