Dan has been baking again - he made pinwheels this time with raspberry and peach jam. Yum!
This was Evelyn's second and last week of Band Camp - the kids worked so hard this week and also had tons of fun! We went to the preview Saturday evening. Dan went early to help grill for the BBQ, then Aaron, James and I went for dinner and Dan and I stayed to watch the preview. Evelyn has been loving it, but I think she is also looking forward to a the next week off before school starts.
This week has been crazy getting ready for the water polo season - It feels like things are changing every day.... new changes even as recently as tonight.... I'm really not sure why everyone needs to put stuff off til the last minute....
We had a fun Sunday afternoon. David played Dominion with us for the first time. I had to leave part way through for a meeting, but Eileen took my place (but she hated my hand) and David was super excited that he took 2nd.
No comments:
Post a Comment