We are starting to get back to school year routines. Evelyn started band camp this week - so she's at the school every day from 10 am to 9pm. She is amazing and working so hard and loving it! We are excited to see the preview next weekend!
I've been sick all week - Dan has been a bit under the weather too and David still has that cough that won't go away. So we have spent much of the week hunkering down and taking it easy. I'm still stuffed up, but feeling a bit better. Good enough to go to water polo - but not good enough that I played well!! LOL
Dan is still getting ready for his Hood to Coast race in a couple weeks and running regularly. It's been fun having Anna back - she has been working a lot and picking up as many shifts as she can. She's been inviting friends from the single's ward over and she and Eileen have been having fun hanging out with friends and playing games and stuff.
David still wants to spend every day with Paxton and so they usually do, either here or at Paxton's house.
Dan and I have been watching Great Brittish Baking Show in the evening's sometimes, and that has been prompting a lot of baking on Dan's part. Including what I'm calling (in homage to Killer Bunnies) a large prune danish. It's actually a raspberry danish and SUPER yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment