We've had a fun week. Anna got home on Tuesday! We've all been so excited to have her back!! On Wednesday, Anna and I went to Yuletide at Mountianside. It was a great show and we had a fun time watching! Evelyn did an amazing job!
This is the time for Christmas parties, and the Zumba class I go to had a little Christmas party after our class on Friday. It was fun with lots of chatter and food and a little gift exchange!
I took Friday off work so I could get some Christmas prep done - so I ran some errands, then met up with Dan for lunch. Then I got home in time to get David from school. He had a blast at his class party!
Saturday, Anna and I went to Tuba Christmas for a bit, then headed to Parkrose to play water polo. It's so fun having her back!
The in the evening, we went to watch Evelyn and Encore at the Grotto. It was fun going and the choir sounded even more amazing in that venue and Evelyn did amazing on her flute and vocal solos! After, Anna and I headed to Open Polo.
Sunday was the combined Christmas program. It was amazing - the choir did a wonderful job and all the performances were great! The rest of our Sunday was mostly spent getting ready for the next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment