Evelyn had her first track meet this week! She is pole vaulting like Anna and Dan before her. She was jumping JV and cleared her first height and her second height. Her new PR is 6' 6". I was just impressed that she cleared anything at her first ever meet! She did an amazing job and we were so proud of her and excited for her!
David has been having his friends over to play as often as I will let him. On Thursday, his friends Paxton and Addie came over to play after school, but on the way back to our house, Addie fell on her scooter and scraped up her knee and hand a bit. David and Paxton were so sweet and supportive and trying to help her feel better! It was so sweet!
For Pi day, Dan went and grabbed some of the dollar pies from Walmart. The kids loved it and and had fun eating their pie!

Friday, I took Evelyn to go see the Mountainside musical Legally Blonde. The show was great and we had a lot of fun. We realized at the intermission that Anna was there with a bunch of her friends to support their friend Meghan. We had no idea she would be there too. It was funny.
This weekend Aaron and Anna had a tournament. They did well and had a good time! Dan and I went to play water polo at Parkrose while Aaron played in his tournament. Numbers were kinda low and Dan had to play in the field, but we had fun and it was a great group.
After, I took David to a birthday party, then drove down to John and Melissa's for Emmalee's baby shower. It was so fun to see her! After, I headed back and got back just in time for the ward activity. We had a fun time eating yummy treats and chatting with friends.
After getting David to bed, I headed out to Open Polo. Aaron went to a youth fireside and Evelyn went to her friend Sophie's house. (Anna was still at the tournament)
Sunday was wonderful but crazy. The ward choir sang and did a wonderful job. Primary went well - we played "Find Joe the Bubalub" Which the kids love. Then after church, Grandma got in to help with the kids while we take Anna on her senior trip. Sandi, James, Taz and Kai came over for dinner and to hang out in the evening.
Now it's on to full time - get ready for the trip!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment