Friday evening, I had my first game with the master's womens team at the tournament. We won! It's a great group of women to play with and a lot of fun to be there! I grabbed some In N Out on the way home. :)
Saturday was a bit crazy. Evelyn had her first day of tutoring and it seems to have gone well. Aaron had his work for Brother Hanks. Anna was good enough to drive them to their stuff so Dan could come down to the tournament and watch me play. We went down a bit early to watch the guys game. It was fun to play and hang out with friends and chat. Since Dan started coming to some of the Master's stuff, he knows some of them too, so he had people to hang out and chat with even when I was playing. We had two games on Saturday - we lost the first in overtime by one point, and won the second. Dan and I grabbed some Firehouse Subs on the way home and then we hung out with the kids until it was time for Open Polo. I went with Anna and Aaron, but numbers were low this week. :( We still had fun though.
Sunday, was church, Evelyn gave a wonderful talk! I had two more games and got to watch the guys games too. They won both of theirs and we won both of ours. It was a great day and after, I got to head home and snuggle and play with the kids and have dinner with the family. My eyes are still burning from the chlorine in the pool and in the air. The whole pool was poorly ventilated and I am still feeling it in my eyes and even in my lungs. I'm also rather tired and a bit sore, but it was a lot of fun!
In the evening, we attempted to play Wingspan with Eileen over a video chat. It worked ok, I think, but I think Dan struggled a bit to keep up with 2 games. Dan was able to get the kids signed up for FSY this year, so they are excited about that! In signing them up, they asked for a picture, and that sent Dan and Evelyn and Anna into a silly set of .5 pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment