We've had a fun, busy week full of all the normal stuff. School (except Friday - heaven forbid we have a full week of school....) playing at the playground after school. Hanging out with friends. Swimming and water polo. Family time and friends.
We had some friends over to join us for scripture study and dessert on Monday for FHE. Dan and Eileen made a peach cheesecake (consensus was that it was really yummy - but would be better with fresh peaches)
Monday during the day, I went over to meet with Don Anderson - the director for Peter The Rock - to discuss music and get a bit of his vision for the work, and of course, chat about music and listen to music. It was a fun morning, and I'm getting really excited about this show and getting to help with it!
Tuesday I signed up to volunteer as a chaperone for David's field trip. The Kindergarteners went to see "Dragons Love Tacos" in Portland. The kids had a lot of fun and it was a cute little show based off a cute children's book. I had fun hanging out with David and some of his friends. Then we had tacos for dinner for David. :)
I had water polo on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings. Anna had a swim meet on Thursday afternoon and did a great job. She's a bit frustrated with her coach though - she's been mostly swimming JV, and while she's not as fast as most of the varsity swimmers - she's much faster than most of the JV swimmers, so she's a bit frustrated with where she's being placed.
The kids had Friday off school (except the college kids) and David had a doctors appointment to get his vaccines updated. Then in the afternoon, David and Evie went to a Valentine's themed music camp with Sister Shum
Saturday, Anna and I had Peter the Rock in the morning, then right after, we headed to Parkrose to play water polo, then home for the afternoon. Aaron and James went swimming with Caleb and his family on Friday and Saturday.
Saturday night, I took Anna, Aaron, Evelyn, Evelyn's friend Natalie and Caleb to Open Polo. I think they all had a fun time, but Caleb was tired and complained of sore muscles the next day! It was a fun evening though!
Sunday was wonderful. I was playing the organ and it went well, primary went well and choir went well! We had a fun evening with the Sister Missionaries coming over for dinner. Dan and the youth age kids had a fireside in the evening, then after, we had fun playing games together.

No comments:
Post a Comment