Anna had two swim meets this week - one on Thursday during which I helped out with timing and one on Saturday evening. She did well and it's crazy to think that the swim season only has a couple more weeks left in it.
Eileen had a friend over on Friday night to cook and play games with. She was teaching him how she makes rolls and mac and cheese. They had a fun time together. Eileen was so fun to watch - confident and teaching something she enjoys.
Saturday I had "Peter The Rock" rehearsals in the morning - but Anna didn't since the instrumentalists weren't practicing that day. We were preparing to sing for an audition so we worked on the 2 pieces for that. Don - the music director - asked me to be the assistant director, specifically working with the women and to act as a back up for him in case of emergencies. I'm pretty excited and looking forward to helping fill Don and Brad's vision for this show! The music really is beautiful and it's a great group of people!
Saturday night, I took Aaron and Evelyn and 2 of her friends to open polo. We all had a great time! I always enjoy playing and the girls especially had fun playing and chatting together!
At masters polo earlier in the week - goalie Dan has been helping me and working with me to get better - and it's been awesome. He's an amazing goalie and it's great having someone pushing me and helping me remember and do and practice.
There has been mostly good weather after school this week so the boys have been able to play with friends after school and I enjoy getting to know the parents and just being outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment