Monday, November 21, 2022

It's fall!!

We've had a fun and busy week!  We had the water polo end of year banquet on Tuesday.  I had made up a slide show to play at the banquet and it was a big hit - the kids loved seeing pictures of themselves and each other.  Fun was had by all, then I got to go to my first night back at Thills masters.  

The weather has been cold but dry this week - so there are TONS of leaves in piles all over the place and the boys have been having fun jumping in them and playing in them.  And of course, having their picture taken in them.  It has also meant that the boys could stay after school to play most days.  On Friday, we had a fun time playing the monster game - where I ran after them trying to catch them and tickle them.  



Wednesday, the youth activity and the primary activity days activity were combined.  The youth put on a great program about temple preparation and James, though he went grumpy, came home happy, so I figure that's a success!  

On Thursday, I went to Melonie's house to crochet and chat and we had a nice time and I worked on the stuffies for Jen's kids and got a fair amount done.  We had fewer people at Masters on Thursday and I was in the field most of the time, but it was a lot of fun!  

Friday, I had lunch with some of the ladies from church and we had a fun time chatting.  I found out my friend Joe from Beaverton Swim Center is the brother in law of one of my friends, and that we had just missed meeting a couple times before we finally met at the water polo practices.  

In the evening, Evelyn had Acro, then went to her friends house for a movie night after.  Dan and I went to the temple, then out to dinner.  

Saturday was the usual busy - rehearsals for Anna and I.  Aaron and Anna and I went to water polo and Dan took the kids to the library for more books.  In the afternoon and evening, was our Stake Conference.  Dan went to the leadership meeting, while I hung out with the kids, then we both went to the adult session with Eileen, then after we went to Shari's with some friends for pie and fun.  

The Youth devotional and general session of Stake Conference were today.  I got to go to the youth session since I was leading the music and it was wonderful, then our family was performing a musical number for the general session - All except Eileen and James who didn't want to.  It went well - David stole the show and was adorable enough to make up for any other mistakes that may have been made.  The talks were wonderful!  As usual our afternoon was spent playing games and crafting and naps were had by some.  

No comments: