Sunday, October 30, 2022

Fun and Family

We've had a busy week with school and activities and water polo and such.  We had our last game of the season on Tuesday.  We did our Senior Night before the game to celebrate our awesome Seniors.  It was fun, but a bit bittersweet - They are amazing kids and we will miss them next year.  :(  


Our boys lost the game, so they are done for the season - their practices from here out are optional.  The girls won and are heading for the State Playoffs next weekend.  I promised the girls some of our homemade oreos if they won Metro, so on Wednesday, I brought them their reward.  They were a big hit.  While eating her second cookie, one girls asked if I would be her mother.  I told her yes - and that they were all already my girls - to which Maddie said "we know"  <3  

We had a busy weekend - Anna had a dance with a friend from Water Polo on Friday night - their church was having a dance and invited her to go - she had a blast!  

Saturday, Anna and I had our first practice for Peter the Rock.  It was neat, but we didn't get music yet.  :(  I'm looking forward to singing again though!  

Aaron and Dan had a service project in the morning and had a good time working hard and helping out a neighbor.  

After, Aaron, Anna and I went to play water polo - we had a good turn out and had a lot of fun!  It's neat to see how much they have grown!  

In the evening, John and Melissa and Isaac and Adam came over for dinner and games.  We had fun playing together and then after they headed home for the evening, Dan and I headed over to a costume party that some friends were having.  We didn't really have costumes, but we had fun hanging out with friends and checking out their creative costumes!  

Today was the primary program!  The kids did such a great job!  I got to sit with the Sunbeams and we had a blast trying to keep them from fighting and running away and playing with the lights.  They are such fun kids - but a handful!!  

After church, I headed down to Salem for the water polo seeding meeting.  It went about as expected, though not quite as well as I'd hoped, but it is what it is and I'm looking forward to State.  Had a nice time chatting with a couple of the other coaches, then headed home for tithing declaration and family fun time!  

No comments: