Sunday, February 3, 2019

Zoo Fun with Family

Eileen has been busy with getting ready for her play next week.  I've gotten a bunch of pictures of Anna wearing Grandma Penny's clothes - Dad likes to see them and I think it does his heart good to see them.   





Our week was busy - full of institute, young womens activities, choir practice, piano lessons, practices, and family time.  There is a solo in one of the songs for the choir concert and we had to send in a recorded audition, so I spent a bunch of Friday getting that done and sent off - it was strange - I've never auditioned for a solo that way before.  

I talked to Dan about wanting to make memories with the kids with outings and such, so on Saturday, we went to the Zoo with Grandpa Cox.  We had a great time!  We watched the bird show - and Eileen got to participate - fed the birds, rode the carousel and petted snakes.  It was a fun day together!   The kids didn't even argue or fight hardly at all!  







 Church was great!  I ended up in nursery during 2nd hour - David has been having a hard time the last couple weeks, I think i'm going to have to take a bit of time to get him used to nursery again. 

No comments: