After the insanity of last week, we spent this week just chillin' - and after doing so good at taking pictures last week, I didn't take any this week :)
We took Aaron in to the doctor first thing Monday morning and it turned out he had strep, so we got him on antibiotics and I was glad to have him back to school on Wednesday after the thread of infecting others was over because he was bouncing off walls. We got Aaron back to normal only to find that James was running a fever, but oddly enough it made things easier - James wanted medicine every time Aaron got any - and since he had a fever, we felt justified in giving him some Tylenol for it :) Plus one morning, after we sent the big kids off to school, James climbed into bed with me and we snuggled up and slept in. James slept until almost 11, and not wanting to wake him, I mostly lazed in bed. After 3 kids who wouldn't sit still with me for more than 30 seconds once they got mobile, it's kinda nice to have some cuddlers! Some of my favorite parts of every day are are the times I get to snuggle up with some of my kiddos! (as long as they don't start fighting over me...)
Eileen and Anna are in the school choir this year and they started practices this week. They seem excited about it and I hope they enjoy it!
Friday, Dan headed off on another trip - this time to New Orleans. :( The kids keep seeing his car out front and saying "Daddy's home!" Or hearing a noisy car nearby and going "Daddy's coming!"
This weekend was Stake Conference. We sat with Deb and Marion and James parked himself with Marion and didn't even fuss when I went to sing with the stake choir (this is nothing short of miraculous - he's not even that good with Dan) Weather was beautiful for our walk there and back and we had a wonderful afternoon and evening together. Our Stake made some big changes - with some small ones affecting our ward, so it will be exciting next week to see some new faces!
Now I just need to survive this week.... I MISS YOU DAN!
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment