Look at me - I took pictures this week - I even managed to get a picture of everyone in this post - don't know if that has ever happened before.... Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday was the usual busy-ness. Allergy Shots, dentist appointments, piano, homework, school, doctors appointments, reading, playing, school, choir, etc. Thursday night, the kids had a Skate City Night. As usual they had a blast and didn't want to leave. Evie and Anna both won a door prize of ice cream - they were very excited since mommy is too cheap to buy any. Evie mostly spent her time clinging to walls, mommy, or any other thing she could get her hands on. Aaron started out that way - but gradually got more confident.
Friday, the kids were off school. We had our friends Piper and Claire come play in the morning, then Addie came and played in the afternoon. As soon as the kids got stuff cleaned up, we loaded up the cars and met up with Grandpa to go to a pumpkin patch. We helped Grandpa get a BIG pumpkin and the kids had fun picking out little pumpkins.
The kids loved wandering around finding pumpkins and bugs and whatever else they could find - thankfully they stayed mostly out of the mud.
The pumpkin patch had an admission fee, but they offered LOTS of fun for the price. The kids got to sit on a cow (Anna's has plastic vampire teeth from a booth in her mouth)
They had pony rides - which Eileen, who is always happy to get on a pony or horse, was ecstatic about and Even James loved it.
They had lots of bouncy house fun - the kids could have stayed there all night. I practically had to drag James out.
Saturday I was helping throw a bridal shower for a friend. We spent the morning cleaning, then I spent the afternoon cooking and getting stuff ready. I think it came out really nice and I think we all had fun!
Today was nice, Dan gave a talk in church - James only let me hear the first half, but what I did hear was great! After church I had choir and Stake Choir. Other than that we spent the afternoon playing games with the kids and having fun with them.
Aaron is sick though, so tomorrow is going to begin a whole new adventure....
No comments:
Post a Comment