Sunday, September 8, 2013

Preschool Fun

We've had a fun week here - for labor day on Monday, we took the kids out to Dinosaur Ridge.  We went with some friends and had a blast looking at fossils and tracks and hiking in the Rocky Mountains.  It was a gorgeous day and a fun family outing!



Tuesday morning, I had a doctors appointment - and since the girls were out of school and Dan out of town - I got to take 4 kids with me - thankfully it went quickly and easily and we were done in time to head over to preschool for Evie.  I'm doing a little group with some other ladies in the Stake.  We have a group of 4 little kids right now - and they are all sweet - easy going kids mostly, and so far have done really well together!  It's been nice - Evie is loving it!  (Eileen and Anna liked helping out the first day too)  

On Wednesday morning, Nicole and the sister missionaries came over and we talked with Nicole about the Book of Mormon and the prayer and the spirit - She said that she does believe that what she has read in the Book of Mormon is true and that she has prayed about it - It's so amazing to get to experience this with her and talk to her and bear my own testimony to her!

Wednesday night, Heather came over to watch the kids for me so I could go to choir.  We are singing some really beautiful arrangements!

Evie had preschool again on Thursday and of course, piano lessons in the afternoon, and Dan got home Friday morning!

Saturday morning, I went to a baby shower for a friend from church - after, I met the rest of the family at Dwayne and Nicole's house for Tayanna's birthday (where the kids ate a ton of junk food and James covered himself in ketchup and frosting) and finally, in the evening, Dan and I went out with Marion and Deb and their oldest daughter for Dinner and then to the adult session of Stake Conference - It was really wonderful!



Today was Stake Conference, and we had a big announcement that we will be having another one in 2 weeks to where the Stake will be getting divided.  Lots of changes coming - but hopefully they won't be too big for our family!  

No comments: