It was nice to get some cleaning done this weekend - Afterward - the kids decided that since their toys were all put away, they were going to play with the shoes instead.... What followed was a good solid 45 minutes of putting on shoes and gloves that were too big. Eileen insisted on having all their pictures taken.
I had a friend come over this week - I've been seriously missing my bff and crafting buddie from Texas and going stir crazy with all the snow. Now when we moved here - accepting a job from Dan's cousin - I was eager to meet his wife - he has such a fun and unique personality - that I just knew I was going to like anyone who could put up with him! I do like her - and have been meaning to invite her over for awhile now and finally managed to con a phone number out of Dan. It was great to have adult conversation! Her husband asked what we were going to do? LOL - well nothing of course!!! We worked on projects and sat and talked and ate lunch - but really - that's it - and it was great - the kids played happily and ooh-ed and aah-ed over her baby. Evie was so cute - she kept bringing the baby her binky and toys and anything else she thought the baby might want. Such a sweetie!
1 comment:
Have you directed ward choir before?? Sounds fun :)
Post a Comment