Well - it's official - Dan is out of town again. :( We miss him - and always do - but we have tried to plan enough amusements for ourselves to keep us busy.
This week has kept us busy with friends and each other. Eileen has been very dilligent in practicing her piano each day. She loves to do it, and is so excited about it. She loves her teacher and wants so much to make her happy and proud. She is such a sweet little girl!! Tonight after the others were in bed - she and i sat at the piano practicing and singing and then sat and read scriptures together for a bit. I am so blessed to have her.
Anna hasn't been feeling well this week. She has been complaining of growing pains, diarrhea and throwing up... but she has no fever and generally acts completely normal and fine.... Saturday morning she had her meeting at the school we hope to get her into next year. She seemed to enjoy herself - and came back happy and excited. Now we just have to wait.... (i don't like waiting....) She has generally been a sweet and helpful girl and it's fun to watch her wanting to learn the piano too - and sometimes Eileen will teach her some. :)
Aaron is funny - he seems to be trying to test me to see if grumpiness works to get his way... and over the last week or so has been pushing it more than usual - and finding (to his detriment) that it doesn't. Fortunately, if I ignore him for a few minutes - the attitude changes. :)
Evie is such a character. She misses Daddy a LOT when he goes away and get's very clingy with me like she is worried that I will go too. She has gone into nursery at church just fine the last couple weeks - but this week, she looked around after a couple minutes and realized I wasn't there and just screamed inconsolably. I went in and sat with her - and while she was contest mostly to play and eat her snacks - she needed to come and sit with me and hold me every few minutes - and when i had to go help Anna who was feeling sick in the bathroom, she was not a happy camper. I love the snuggles though :)
The weather here has been great and we have taken advantage of it with trips to the park and playing on the playground after school - it's nice to be able to run around and play outside.
Our most exciting news of the week is the offer on our house. We are excited and hoping that things work out!
Haha - I took pics this week - but the camera's batteries are dead - so i need to charge them before i can post them :P Sorry!!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on the house! I hope everything goes smoothly!!
Lots of prayers and all fingers and toes crossed that all goes smoothly with the house ... although I've been secretly hoping that you'd just decide to move back in.
Post a Comment