Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, we didn't have a terribly exciting Thanksgiving, but the food was really good, the company was better and really what more can you ask for! For years my mom has complained about making rolls for Thanksgiving because she thinks she doesn't make rolls well, and they aren't worth the effort. So this year, I decided to take on the challenge. I called my good friend Megan who makes VERY yummy rolls and asked her to come over to teach me how to make rolls. So today I tackled rolls. I am excited to say that they came out very yummy!! Aaron kept trying to escape up the stairs. So here are the kids hanging out on the balcony upstairs!
Also in a rare occasion, someone other than me picked up the camera, so here is a picture of me waiting for dinner! And of course, my handsome husband carving the turkey! So that was our Thanksgiving. We enjoyed the time with my parents and the chance to remember the many reasons we have to be grateful.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am glad to hear the rolls turned out yummy!