A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? Dan
C- Cake or Pie? my pumpkin chiffon pie, but Dan's devil's food cake
D- Day of Choice? Saturday
E- Essential Item? scrunchi, think I've worn my hair in one for the better part of the last 10 years...sad i know
F- Favorite Color? blue maybe...
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? worms, although it is fun to decapitate the bears and switch their heads around, am I sick?
H- Hometown? San Jose, CA
I- Favorite Indulgence? ummm, not sure I can pick just one...maybe sleeping? lol
J- January or July? July
K- Kids? Eileen (3), Anna (1) Aaron (2 mo)
L- Life isn't complete without? My family and the gospel.
M- Marriage date? Aug. 2, 2002
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 younger sister
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias and Fears? None that i will admit even to myself
Q- Quality or Quantity? depends on the item, generally quality, but there are exceptions
R- Reason to smile? My handsome son asleep in my arms
S- Season of choice? Spring, or summer
T- Tag three people? Janelle, Barb, Michelle
U- Unknown fact about me? Ummm, i don't know, i'm a history buff, don't know how "unknown" that is, but it's the best I could come up with.
V- Vegetable? cucumbers
W- Worst Habit? Slouching and playing on the computer too much while ignoring my kids :)
X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? pasta
Z- Zodiac Sign? virgo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fun! Thanks for not ignoring the tag (like most people do). :)
Did you accidentally forget to change the answer to worst habit?
umm, no that was intentionally left there...
lol!
Melissa & Deanna,
I almost left the "worst habit" answer in place as well when I answered the question. Glad to know that I'm in good company!
Post a Comment