
Aaron was so proud of himself!. I laid him down on the floor on his tummy last night so I could go in search of my phone, when I came back, he was on his back. I looked at Dan who was sitting 3 feet away and asked (knowing the answer) if he had rolled Aaron over. He of course said that he hadn't, and looked back at Aaron smiling like crazy on his back. I said "I put him on his tummy..." Dan responded, "he's not on his tummy" to which I replied "yep." So while neither of us was watching, he rolled over for the first time. I think it might have been something of an accident since we haven't managed to get him to repeat his performance, and I didn't think he was even close to rolling oven since he never seems to be trying to. But was sure excited with himself (or with my effusions of praise, once I had figured out what had happened)
1 comment:
So cute! None of my kids rolled over until they were past 5 months old!
Post a Comment