Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt


Well this morning we did an Easter Egg hunt with some friends from our neighborhood. The kids had a great time finding eggs and hanging out with friends. It was so fun to watch them play together. When Eileen filled her basket, she started helping Anna find eggs to put in her basket.
Dan also made me an Easter Present. He made a garden box for me then we all went to Home Depot to get some seeds and stuff to plant in it. The girls loved "helping" him, and Eileen keeps talking about how excited she is to be "growing vegetables"

I was trying to explain to Eileen what Easter is, and what it means to us. As I did, i couldn't help but think about how grateful I am for my Savior and what he has done for me. Happy Easter Everyone!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hooray for gardens! I still haven't planted mine yet...I meant to do it yesterday, but got caught up with weeding and putting down casaron in my front flower beds. I'm determined to get it planted this week - if only it won't rain!