Monday, July 21, 2025

YW Camp and YM Camp

We had a busy week.  Evie and I along with a few other girls we were driving headed up for girls camp Monday morning. I got to be a cabin mom as well as a lifeguard.  The girls were awesome and we had a great time together.  The cooks conspired with me to do a night swim for the adults after the last evening meeting.   So Wednesday night, we all came in our swimsuits and then went to the pool for fun and giggling and talking.  The last day - Thursday - was an overlap day with the Young Men.  We had a day of lessons and games with them before we headed home.  It was fun to see Aaron and help out with the games.  We had a nice drive home - it was fun to listen to the girls talk about camp and friends and stuff.  




Aaron was at YM Camp until Saturday afternoon.  Dan went up to get a couple jumps in.  I went to David's scrimmage which was fun and he did great!  Then I picked up Aaron and took a couple of our vehicles to Evelyn's car wash with the Mountainside Band Boosters.  The van especially needed it after all the camping trips!  Then in the evening, I went to open polo.  It was a fun group and I had a great time!  

Sunday, after church, some friends from Colorado (Mark and Marie Young) and their kids stopped by on their way back to Utah (where they live now) from a family reunion on the coast.  We haven't seen them in many years, but it was so neat to catch up with them and visit for a bit!  

No comments: