Sunday, July 27, 2025

FSY

Monday morning, after I went to swim, we loaded up the car with kids and gear and headed down to Monmouth to drop the kids off at FSY.  We had a good full car with lots of friends and we had fun singing Disney songs the whole way down.  We got them checked in and in their rooms, then I headed to In-N-Out for my lunch!  


It was super quiet around the house with 2 more kids gone.  Just Eileen, James and David at home.  We did some swimming and doing stuff around the house.  

On Tuesday, I took David and Landon and James to the pool to hang out and swim.  Caleb met us there too and we all had fun together playing and swimming.  

Saturday morning, I picked the kids up bright and early and took them for donuts.  They were super yummy and we had lots of fun!

Saturday morning, Dan also left for a skydiving training up near Seattle.  He also got to hang out with Steve and Claire and their family and see his parents and attend Ezra's baptism. 


Saturday, Aaron and I went to Parkrose to play water polo, then after, we went to Mike's house on the Washougal river for a goodbye party for Dominico and we had fun eating and floating down the river and playing some innertube river water polo.  So much fun with awesome people!!!  


Sunday was quiet, but nice.  Church was wonderful and we had a mostly quiet afternoon together! 


No comments: