Sunday, February 9, 2025

Will it or Won't it snow...

This week was supposed to be the week of snow.....  We got some snow up on our hill on Wednesday - enough for me to not feel safe trying to drive the small car down the hill - and make me late for work, but within an hour, it melted and I was able to make it after all.  It was a bit exciting to see it all falling and sticking, but it didn't last for long....  Now there is snow predicted for next week, but we will see!  



This sweet little boy just has so much love to give!!  He found some chalk after school and wrote this on the playground for me!  Despite snow and rain, there was really only one day this week where we couldn't stay and play after school because of weather.  It was snowing when I picked him up, but not sticking.  But I had come straight from work, so I was not dressed to sit outside in the cold!  


One of the Master's swimmers during the afternoon practice had lost his bag with keys and phone.  He was afraid it had been stolen, but turned out later that someone had thought it was lost and found and instead of giving it to the lost and found in the front office, he gave it directly to security services later in the week.  But the poor guy was stranded and stressed and I was getting off work, so I offered him a ride to his appartment to get his spare key - then went straight to get David.  

On Saturday, Dan and I drove out to do a dance class and go to a social dance - not really Dan's favorite thing to do, but we were there for a special night!  And Dan decided to make it even more fun by actually dancing with me!  Sandi's boyfriend James proposed to her at the dance and she said yes!  We are super excited for her - James is a great guy! 




No comments: