Thankfully this week I've been mostly feeling better - been able to get back to most of my routines. On Monday, the kids didn't have school. I took some of the kids to the library. Eileen really wanted to go and James wanted to go, so of course David wanted to go and Paxton was over, so he came too. The younger boys had fun doing the little library scavenger hunt and James and Eileen found the books and movies they wanted.
Thursday was the big Literacy Night at the school, so I went with David for a bit, then we took off early with Paxton and his mom to get the boys to swim lessons. They had a fun time with friends and then had a fun time swimming!
Saturday morning during my swim, my shoulder really started hurting, so the teams resident PT looked at it and gave some suggestions, I took them all, but still tried to play water polo that night at Open Polo. Probably shouldn't have, and ended up getting out early.
Sunday was the usual - church and choir. Plus Sandi and James came over to play games! I had signed up to chaperone for Encore this month - and Dan was super sweet and went to chaperone so I could see Sandi. Unfortunatly, Evelyn may have a bit of what I had last week - but hopefully it stays mild.
No comments:
Post a Comment