Sunday, October 20, 2024

Competitions and other fun things

We've had a busy week.  Aaron and I have had water polo all week - plus we had a game Tuesday night.  The boys lost and the girls won, but they both did well.  

Evelyn has been busy with marching band and tutoring.  Plus she had a marching band competition on Saturday - they won their competition!  

Wednesday night, the youth had an activity planting flowers at the temple.  It was a great service project and they had a great time.  


On Saturday, Dan participated in his first Cross Fit competition.  He and his partner competed in several rounds trying to get as many reps and as much weight as they could.  Dan did amazing and he and his partner took first in their bracket!  

Dan had a great time, and David and I had a great time watching him and cheering him on and meeting some of his cross fit friends!  


After, David and I headed to the park to meet up with some friends for an informal pumpkin patch.  David had fun carving a pumpkin and playing with friends - but he was a bit groggy while we were there, having fallen asleep in the car on the way.  


After, I took David to a birthday party (yes another one) and then Aaron and I went to Parkrose to play water polo.  We had a great time!  The parents of one of my players was there at the end for a LOWPO thing after, and it was fun to see them!  Then I picked up David and grabbed some Chick-fil-a for dinner and headed home.  We did dinner and scriptures, then the kids had an activity and a dance and I went to open polo.  

No comments: