Sunday, October 13, 2024

Busy!!!

We've had a busy week with school, water polo, work, church and life in general.  David has a busy social life, Evelyn has marching band and tutoring and friends.  Aaron and I have water polo.  Dan and I have work.  The kids are all getting excited about Halloween and costumes,  Eileen is making mouse costumes for the stuffed mice!  David is always asking to wear his costume, but I'm making him wait.  

We had two water polo games this week - Tuesday against Hillsboro and Thursday against Westview.  We were missing players at both games which made them rough.  


The kids were off school Friday, but I still had work, plus an extra shift up at Sunset.  But it was nice to sleep in a bit.  

Saturday was crazy.  Dan wanted to use the last nice day of the year to get some jumps in, so he went up to a new jump site and spent the day jumping out of planes!  I hosted a team breakfast where we had pancakes and fruit and fun.  Then David had 2 birthday parties to go to.  Aaron was given his first assignment to help drive David to his second party since I had a scrimmage at MAC.  The scrimmage was a lot of fun and lots of people.   Plus I got to see and chat with and play with some people I don't get to see all that often - and even better, there were actually quite a few women there!  It's always nice to not be the only female! :)  Then I met up with David at his second party to hang out with the parents and chat while the kids played.  Then we had some quick time for scriptures before bed and Open Polo.  Open polo was a lot of fun and had a great turn out!  

Sundays are always busy - with Church and choir, and stake choir and Encore and all sorts of fun stuff.  The choirs are sounding good and it's been awesome working with them!  We also got to chat with Anna for a bit.  She's doing well and keeping busy!  

No comments: