It's so nice to finally be out of the ice and out of the house and back to our regular schedule. The kids are back at school, Dan and I back at work, back to water polo and swimming and church and choir and playing with friends.
Tuesday was James' birthday. I can't believe he's 12! He wanted pizza for this birthday and the peanut butter striped dessert instead of cake. He got a scented water bottle and a Naruto blanket for his birthday and he loved them!
Anna has been working on getting her lifeguard certification and getting hired on at THPRD. She came in at the end of my shift to do her pre-test and did awesome! I had the fastest time in my group - but she beat me by 4 seconds!
The kids had a swim meet on Thursday. I went to go time the meet and watch the kids swim. They did a great job! It's been fun going to their meets and watching them this year! They have all improved a lot!
Thursday evening, we went over to hang out with some friends and play Dominion. We had a fun time - but as usual, James just kept trouncing us.... sigh....
Saturday was busy. We had an appointment at the temple to do baptisms with James in the morning. Aaron got to do the baptizing for the first time and it was a wonderful morning! After, we grabbed some donuts and then headed home. I spent the rest of the morning helping listen to auditions for a Stake Music Workshop. It was neat to listen to and participate.
No comments:
Post a Comment