We've had a fun week. David was so excited after school to come out to his scooter at the bike rack to find a ducky on his scooter and a note saying it was from the bike fairy. James of course wanted one too and went and asked about it since he rides his bike to school and they gave him one also.
The kids had water polo practice all week and then Anna had a tournament on the weekend up in Washington. The girls won every game, then she booked it back to get here in time for her Encore fireside. They did an amazing job - the concert was wonderful and she did a great job both singing and playing the piano for the song she accompanied. It's so neat to watch her grow!
Saturday, I helped a friend in the ward set up for her son and his new wife's wedding open house. Aaron and I went and set up tables and chairs and helped some with decorations, then after, I helped with food and taking pictures. It was really nice and hopefully I was able to relieve some of her stress.
The weather here is starting to really feel like spring with warm sunny days. But we got a crazy hard thunderstorm this week - it almost felt like we were back in Texas and there was flooding in some areas because of how heavy the rain was. Thankfully we didn't have any problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment