James and David both stayed home from school on Monday and Tuesday. They had both been coughing a lot and so I kept them home to try to get better. Since I was still feeling sick too, the three of us took it easy and rested and crocheted and rested some more. I finally realized on Tuesday that I didn't just have a cold, it had turned into a sinus infection. So after taking the boys to school on Wednesday, I drove to the doctors and sure enough, I had a sinus infection and they got me on antibiotics and I finally started to feel better.
The rest of the week was pretty low key until Friday. Friday was presidency meetings and grocery shopping and water polo for Aaron and taking care of pets for Dan and Eileen (taking care of Jon's cat and Sandi's dog while they were both out of town.)
We did an Easter egg hunt with all the kids, then did our family scripture study/Easter lesson all together, then people started packing up and heading out. Dan's parents were talking about heading to bed and Dan needed to get down to let Sandi's dog out for a bit, and Evelyn was asking to go to Open Polo, so I took the 3 kids and Evie's 2 friends and we headed down to take care of the dog, then over to the pool. Eileen and Dan had some fun with Grandma and Grandpa before they headed to bed, then we all crashed after a long and wonderful day!
Sunday morning, our morning prayers in the hallway usually look like a rock garden with the girls. Then we headed to church where Anna spoke and bore a sweet and beautiful testimony. The youth sang a musical number and the ward choir sang with Evelyn accompanying on the flute. It was a wonderful Easter service.
After a game of wingspan (more eggs!) Eileen did her egg hunt photo shoot with her isopods. She has a running site where she posts the mischievous adventures of her isopods. It's cute to watch her and help her.
No comments:
Post a Comment