Sunday, March 26, 2023

In like a Lion

Weather this week has been nuts.  It's been rainy, and hailing and sunny and snowing and misty and cold and windy.  It really felt like spring has come in like a lion this week.  David and I walked to school one morning and thought it was raining, but when we looked at his black umbrella - it was clearly snow!  Then by the time we got to school it was just raining.   



This week has been full of water polo - playing and coaching, and both at once - It's been a lot of fun working with the girls and getting to know them a bit better.  Friday we had a scrimmage and all the goalies were gone (including Anna who had a date that night!) so I got to play in the cage, plus we had to rope one of the guys goalies into playing too.  

Weather in the afternoons was ok some days and rainy on others, but I had fun playing "monster" with the kids a couple day - monster just involves me always being "it" and always running around trying to tickle the kids.  I can't catch most of them, but it's fun anyway!  

Friday was mostly getting everything ready for our trip out to ID.  We were taking off Saturday afternoon, but I needed to get things ready since I had the Peter the Rock rehearsals in the morning.  

Saturday afternoon when Anna and I got home, we finished packing up and then took Koopa down to drop him off at Sandi's house, then headed out to Idaho to visit Grandma and Grandpa Jones.  We stopped on the way for dinner and made it in in time to go to bed.   


Church today was wonderful - it was really neat to get to go to Relief Society with Ann and Eileen.  Then in the afternoon we napped and played and had dinner and cookies with Rob and Sarah and Lucy and Riley. 

No comments: